Music Video -To Sir With Love



Checkout the music video.A wonderful movie and an inpsiring performance by Sidney Poitier .Watched it after aeons today!!

The movie and the song brought back memories of the good old carefree school days, where one didn't have to run after daily todo lists/schedules/meetings. Those were the days my friend !!

I have somehow come across several such messengers, in person and in other inspirational forms(biographies, films,other passionate achievers across various fields) when I needed them the most. They seem to popup at the right moment and influence lots of your thoughts and decisions for the better...Watching this movie reminded me of a teacher I had in school(Mr Joe D'gama) who came across in the crucial stage in my school life when I wasn't sure about a career to pursue .He was such a wonderful teacher and person that I ended up spending most of my time infront of the computer and decided to take it up as a career.

Comments

Hi,

You said it rightly about the unexpected Messengers.

--Anuradha
Anuradha said…
As they say ..

"some people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime ....."

Popular posts from this blog

On the Road Again - Around the ruins

Into the Wild

Ekla Chalo Re...