Amazing Arunachal


Before heading out to Arunachal I spent a week in Calcutta working remotely. Met a few folks some of whom were surprised and appalled at me trying to go on my solo backpacking trips . A few even asked me whether I was trained in some kind of self defense (Karate) or carried Pepper Spray :)

With my inner line permit already taken care of by applying at the Arunachal Govt Dept at Delhi I was all set.

I took off from Calcutta to Dibrugarh and went around to Pasighat -YingKiong- Along - Menchuka - Along - Diparijo- Ziro - Itanagar - Guwahati - and back !



My blog posts here:

Pictures here:

Comments

Subhadip said…
So that's where you were! The pics look amazing - I can feel the cold in the air! Good write-ups too... as usual.
Sorry, I couldn't meet you while you were there in Kolkata - you left too soon! Next time :)
Anuradha said…
hey yeah arunachal was really amazing and should try and stay a little longer next time :)

Any plans of coming up down south ?
aviator said…
Menchuka, Ziro, Hapoli etc are names which causes me to start being nostalgic. I have been to these places and several more.... They will be a part of me as they will be a part of you forever as well.... beautiful piece of writing... keep it up
Anuradha said…
Thanks for visiting my blog and glad you liked the post.

Yeah my trip to Arunachal was wonderful , great place and wonderful people

Popular posts from this blog

On the Road Again - Around the ruins

Into the Wild

Ekla Chalo Re...