On the Road Again:In search of the Black Bucks

Just a few days back I chanced upon a Blackbuck reserve closeby .. I was taken by surprise that it was just 170 oddkms away.

What better way to start a monday then drive out of the city into wide open spaces.

Yes indeed it was wide open grasslands and to reach there had to ask a few villagers on the main road but after that there was not a soul in site and no sign of the reserve starting.. Yours truly was driving solo and for a moment , with no road, few tracks and just kms and kms of grassland ,I indeed felt lost .

 But after about half hour , I found a small house and the forest guard saw me alone and said he would come along and help me spot a few blackbucks.. He was taken aback to see me drive all by myself and was very kind.

Here are some shots.. If the thought of losing my way back wasn't there , would have stayed a little longer..Hope to go there again very soon ..

DSC08359

DSC08388


DSC08537

DSC08541

DSC08591

DSC08628

Some more pics here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Road Again - Around the ruins

Into the Wild

Ekla Chalo Re...