Shoes


I got my first pair of waterproof hiking shoes last week and boy wasn't i thrilled. I had been wanting one for a while but since i was heading out during the weekend, i just took an impulsive decision that I had to get it this time . I walked around last Friday and found tons of washable ones but couldn't find a waterproof one in all the big shops but a small adventure shop not to far away had this pair of La Fuma shoes.. I have hiked in wet washables shoes during monsoon before and it isn't the most comfortable walk if one knows what I mean ...

Somehow right from my schooldays shoes have always fascinated me . I still remember the day and the joy when I received my first pair of imported tennis shoes. I actually wore it and slept that night :) . You must be laughing reading this !! Oh what a difference it made compared to the power shoes I had worn till then ..

Listening to Knopfler's Quality Shoes

Comments

Subhadip said…
Nice! Where did you get them from? Are they breathable as well?
Anuradha said…
ah i guess it is, though haven't looked at the specs :)
Nomad Monk said…
Cool ! Most water proof shoes have a problem - once water comes inside, they dont let it go out :-)

They do live upto their reputation.
Anuradha said…
Hey mohan:Yeah i know what you mean :)

Popular posts from this blog

On the Road Again - Around the ruins

Into the Wild

Ekla Chalo Re...