Cliff Richard singing in the rain at Wimbledon

I bumped into these old videos (thanks to youtube) of Cliff Richard singing in one of the rain breaks at Wimbledon in 1996 ..One of my fav. singer's and the game i so much enjoy playing..

Took me back to my early days when these LPs would be played at home again and again and could possibly count amongst the first couple of english songs I must have heard and has remained ... I can still hum most of these songs unlike the newer ones that one can't seem to remember ....

Those were the days where one waited months to get a new LP .. and later when the TV came waited eagerly for DD to show live Wimbledon coverage without any glitches at the crucial points..


Enjoy!!




Part 2:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Road Again - Around the ruins

Into the Wild

Ekla Chalo Re...